Firstly, Hi! How are you? It’s been ages, and I am not sure whether anybody is listening or bothering to read my blog anymore because of that … but I hope you are. Apologies for lack of posts over here on Littlegreenshed – I seemed to have neglected this space for a few weeks – yes weeks, it’s only been two. But you know, I normally write here at least 4 times a week – so what’s up? What is going on with me?
Well, I’ve been busy working on my other project, SISTERHOOD. I’ve relaunched a brand new website, go see it’s rather pretty. There are also 4 workshops / retreats coming up this year. And I’ve been busy securing wonderful speakers, workshop leaders and experiences for you all. I’m so excited about what lies ahead over there.
Let me share:
Bristol, UK – At The Forge
A celebration of Springs FLOWERS. As late spring moves through into early summer, this one day ‘retreat’ will honour the beauty of blooms.
- The first workshop will be led by Clemmie & Alice of The Theatre of Flowers – Learn how to create a floral ‘chandelier’ from the team behind The Theatre of Flowers. Who have created displays for The Wilderness Festival, Deliciously Ella and Top Shop.
- Lunch will be cooked by SISTERHOOD favourite Claire Thomson (5 o’clock apron) – a floral inspired lunch using local, authentic and foraged ingredients.
- After we have feasted we shall settle down to a photography styling workshop led by the wildly talented Emma Harris of A Quiet Style. Emma will be teaching us how to master the ‘flat lay’ and create beautiful images to populate your Instagram with this summer.
- Finally, finishing with a short talk on the power of plants and what is useful during the summer months – this informative talk will be lead by Bristol based Chinese Medicine practitioner, Gemma David.
Price – £260
Fforest Camp, West Wales
Join us for our popular annual summer retreat on the Welsh coast. This creative retreat will celebrate summer, flower filled hedgerows, midsummer, foraging, fire side camps, morning yoga, photography and more.
Confirmed workshops so far are:
- Mindfulness with Sas Petherick
- Morning Yoga with Melanie Barnes
- Ceramics with Amanda Banham
- Fire side book club with Laura Pashby
- Wild Swimming with Flora Jamieson
- Preserves with Lillie O’Brien
Prices (depending on accommodation) start at £700
Exciting no? And there will be more announced soon! Including a 5 day retreat in Marrakesh! Oh yes. So be sure to sign up to the mailing list for more information on when tickets are released.
So am I forgiven? I have been a busy girl – not a lazy one, honest!
If you are interested in any of the SISTERHOOD retreats and workshops, do leave me a comment below or email me on email@example.com